Monday, November 29, 2010

News on the book Art of Richtoon

I am almost 1/3 of my minimum pre-order target. It is going very well. Thank you all for the support.


I am going to try to sweeten the pot:



If you pre-order my book, The Art of Richtoon before January 1st 2011, I will add the following:



1. The book will be autographed along with a sketch.

2. You will receive a 7x5 print.

3. Your name will be part of a special acknowledgment page within the book.

4. Your name would be added to win a large print of one of my images on Book Launch Day (Tentatively May 1st).



richtoon.blogspot.com

[link]!/pages/The-Art-of-Richtoon/162976880408841



$40 Local Pickup

+ $8 Canada (S/H)

+ $15 USA (S/H)

+ $20 International (S/H)



Can't afford it because of Christmas? Ask for it as a Gift and request your name to be part of the Acknowledgment.



More info to come soon!!

1 comment:

Dave 'Diamond' Merritt said...

OK I wanna get your book. Are you gonna be in the studio anytime soon?